THE CIMPLE CO - Coaxial (Coax) Pocket Continuity Tester (Tracer) with Voltage Toner (Sound) and Barrel Connector Bundle, For testing, labeling, and identifying coaxial lines -- POCKET TONER
Loud Tone Identifies the correct line that is connected Red LED Light indicates if the wire ‘fails,’ such as a Splitter, DC Short, Bad Coax, or other Self Grounding Device...
- Loud Tone Identifies the correct line that is connected
- Red LED Light indicates if the wire ‘fails,’ such as a Splitter, DC Short, Bad Coax, or other Self Grounding Device in line
- Uses 12 Volt Battery (included) to go significantly farther (about 5,000 feet) than similar testers
- Includes Pocket Toner (Right Angle Sender and Toner Pieces), Battery, and Barrel Connector
- Strong, Durable Metal Construction; Quick Connect right angle adapter
THE CIMPLE CO, A Family Company located in the USA, is proud to offer this high quality pocket toner and continuity tester. This tester is great for identifying lines for labeling, connecting systems, and other situations that you need to locate which coaxial connection is which. This tester includes a red light indicator for when the coaxial cable has a DC short. This can happen if a non-DC splitter is installed, a self-grounding device is installed, or if the cable has a direct short (such as staple or nail through the center).