THE CIMPLE CO - 75 Feet Direct Burial Coaxial Cable| Proudly Made in the USA | High Quality RG6 Coax Cable Rubber Boot - Outdoor Connectors | (ORANGE) - Designed for Waterproof and to Be Burried
CLASSIFICATION – Solid conductor 18awg RG6 10ft coaxial (direct burial) cable with orange, high visible PVC jacket and two foil shield for soil acidity protection plus rubber weather boots for...
- CLASSIFICATION – Solid conductor 18awg RG6 10ft coaxial (direct burial) cable with orange, high visible PVC jacket and two foil shield for soil acidity protection plus rubber weather boots for moisture tolerance
- USAGE – Perfect for f-connector coax connections including High Def TV/ CATV Dish/ DirecTV satellite installations/ cable internet modem/ outdoor video security camera/ long range WIFI antennas/ video signal transmission/ cellular signal booster and other high frequency digital audio
- ANTI-CORROSION CONNECTORS – Features weather grommets and a self collapsing design with anti rust high quality metal plated shells with an 18mm stroke length
- PROTECTION – Gel coated braids help protect the core from extreme weather conditions, condensation and moisture, while providing shielding for low signal loss
- APPLICATION – Intended for indoor, outdoor, conduit box and underground direct burial wire use
THE CIMPLE CO, A Family Company located in the USA, is proud to manufacture this high quality and durable coaxial cable. This cable is available in Black and White, and comes in lengths from 1 foot to 100 feet (including our most popular lengths of 6 feet, 15 feet, 25 feet, 30 feet, 50 feet, and 100 feet). The center conductor is made of high grade copper coated steel that has been swept to 3.0GHz, making this a great application for Satellite, Cable, Wireless (including cell services), and Communication uses. With very low signal attenuation (2.75dB at 750MHz for our 50' cable) it can be used on long runs without the loss of signal or picture. We use high grade 360 degree compression connectors to ensure that this cable remains water and weather proof, without the loss of any signal. This ensures that the ends can withstand pulling, weather, extreme hot and cold (rated up to 167 degrees F). The coaxial shielding is 60% aluminum magnesium alloy braid and 100% solid aluminum foil (including an 18% overlap) to ensure that there is no interference from neighboring or rouge signals. The outer jacket is a flexible UV resistant PVC and has been tested to be used in many extreme conditions for use both inside and outside. The dielectric center is made from gas injected foam PE and has an almost perfect consistency of 75 Ohms +/-3 throughout the entire length of the coax cable. The outside diameter of the cable is 0.27 inches, about 6.85 mm, with the connectors being slightly larger at .4375 (7/16) of an inch (11.11 mm). The cable also has length markings every two feet on the side to make it easier to cut to length, if you need a shorter wire. We also offer a repair and splice kit for those who would like to cut and reinstall the ends on the wire. The kit comes complete with instructions and free technical support. We back our product 100%, with free returns, as well as free technical and customer support.