THE CIMPLE CO - 25ft Dual RG6 Coax | Proudly Made in the USA | Twin Coaxial Cable (Siamese Cable) 18AWG Coaxial Cable Satellite, Antenna, & CATV Grade with High Quality Compression Connectors, Black
Proudly made in America, with a full 10 year warranty from CIMPLE CO. Tested and approved for the use with Cable Modems, Televisions, Satellite Receivers, Off Air Antennas - including...
- Proudly made in America, with a full 10 year warranty from CIMPLE CO.
- Tested and approved for the use with Cable Modems, Televisions, Satellite Receivers, Off Air Antennas - including HD Antennas, on DIRECTV, Dish Network, Comcast, Charter, Verzion FiOS, AT&T U-Verse, FTA, OTA, Satellite Internet providers (such as HughesNET, Wild Blue, Excede), Cell phone wireless extenders, and many other services and providers.
- Low loss cable for exceptional signal and picture quality, even over long runs. Works great indoors and outdoors, with a highly durable weather proof and UV resistant PVC outer jacket. High quality consistent 75 Ohms throughout the whole cable.
- High quality connectors will not pull off, break, lose signal, come lose and are water proof using a redundant double seal at each end of the connector.
- Twin Coax - Dual Coax. High frequency range with an 18 AWG center conductor to cover almost all services and providers that range from at least 2.3MHz to 4.0GHz, with exceptional shielding - using 60% braid and 100% shield.
This cable is available in Black and White, and comes in lengths from 1 foot to 200 feet (including our most popular lengths of 50 feet, 75 feet, 100 feet, 150 feet, and 200 feet). The center conductor is made of high grade copper coated steel that has been swept to 4.0GHz, making this a great application for Satellite, Cable, Wireless (including cell services), and Communication uses. With very low signal attenuation (2.75dB at 750MHz for our 50' cable) it can be used on long runs without the loss of signal or picture. We use high grade 360 degree compression connectors to ensure that this cable remains water and weather proof, without the loss of any signal. This ensures that the ends can withstand pulling, weather, extreme hot and cold (rated up to 167 degrees F). The coaxial shielding is 60% aluminum magnesium alloy braid and 100% solid aluminum foil (including an 18% overlap) to ensure that there is no interference from neighboring or rouge signals. The outer jacket is a flexible UV resistant PVC and has been tested to be used in many extreme conditions for use both inside and outside. The dielectric center is made from gas injected foam PE and has an almost perfect consistency of 75 Ohms +/-3 throughout the entire length of the coax cable. The outside diameter of the cable is 0.27 inches, about 6.85 mm, with the connectors being slightly larger at .4375 (7/16) of an inch (11.11 mm).
-All of our high quality products are brought to you by the family owned and operated THE CIMPLE CO
-We are located in Utah, "The Beehive State," here in America; where we have become a leading manufacturer and provider of high quality and durable electronic accessories along with OEM parts and replacements.
-Our products are backed by our amazing warranty and a satisfaction guarantee, including 100% US based customer assistance.